Laguna Hills Water Treatment Services
Whole-Home Water Filtration Installation in Mission Viejo
Ever think about just how many substances your body absorbs from the water in your home? Many homeowners don’t realize the water that makes its way out of the faucets in their home can contain dangerous chemicals that can have adverse effects on their health. Water filtration is an incredibly popular addition many people install on the faucet in the kitchen, but you’ll hardly ever find a system tacked onto the bathroom sink. What many fail to realize, however, is that hard water—water that contains contaminants—is as dangerous on the outside of your body as it is on the inside. Install a whole-home water filtration system so you can always have clean water no matter what room you’re in.
Avoid These Toxins with Water Purification
Throughout the United States, various forms of water purification take place at the government level. Some of these systems, however, don’t address the toxins that still make their way into the local water. Because of this, homeowners often run to markets where they can buy bottled water at exorbitant prices so they can avoid drinking the water in their home.
The substances most commonly found in drinking water are:
- Fluoride: This is a neurotoxin and an endocrine disruptor. It can harm the thyroid gland and calcify the pineal gland.
- Chlorine: This is a reactive chemical that bonds with water, which includes the water in your gut. It produces poisonous hydrochloric acid upon bonding.
- Lead: This is toxic to virtually every organ and can cause such problems as developmental issues, stunted growth, deafness, behavioral problems, learning disabilities, and brain damage.
- Mercury: This is incredibly toxic. Among its complications are brain damage, blindness, nerve damage, cognitive disability, impairment of motor functions, headaches, weakness, muscle atrophy, tremors, mood swings, memory loss, and skin rashes.
- PCBs: These were banned in 1979 but they still occur in landfills, posing a threat to the environment. Testing on animals has found that PCBs are associated with cancer and can negatively affect the immune, reproductive, nervous, and endocrine systems.
- Arsenic: Despite being poisonous, it is used in various industrial processes. Contamination of the environment can result from improper waste disposal or from poorly planned wells that hit a natural source. Some of its effects include skin cancer, lung cancer, and bladder cancer.
By installing a water purification system, you can eliminate these contaminates from your drinking water.
Choosing a Whole-House Water Filtration System
There are plenty of units you can buy. The most suitable type for your home depends on the quality of the water and the problems you’re trying to eliminate with the filtration system. Before investing in a whole-house unit, it’s critical to know what you need to filter out. Start by conducting a water test or getting a quality report from the water department.
Another factor to consider is the flow rate of faucets and appliances. This will help you to choose a whole-house water filter system that can keep up with the demands of usage in your house. If you have a lot, for example, you’ll need a higher flow rated system.
The selection of home water filters varies broadly, and they use a few different methods to keep your water clean. Like drinking water filters, home filtration systems have a variety of filter media ranging from reverse osmosis and carbon to advanced next-generation filter technology, among others.
Ultimately, there’s no universal filter that suits every situation. Your choice should depend on factors such as what’s in the water and what your unique demands are. No matter the concern, we can help you choose a whole-house water filter that best suits your needs.
Reasons to Install a Whole-Home Water Filtration System
We always recommend these to our clients because of the wonderful benefits they provide.
Among the advantages are:
- You will no longer have to waste money buying bottled water.
- You will have clean water from every faucet in your home.
- You will be able to remove chlorine and other chemicals from your home’s plumbing system, which also prevents them from releasing into the air or latching onto your clothes (a continued source of exposure).
- You will be protected from breakdowns in and contaminations of municipal water treatment and sanitation systems.
- You will greatly enhance the overall health benefits of your drinking water.
Looking to get clean water from every faucet? Call Always Plumbing Services at (949) 523-1992 for whole-house water filtration system installation in Laguna Hills.
Fast, On Time Arrival
Our technicians arrive on time, ready to solve your plumbing problem so you get back to your routine ASAP.
We'll take your call whether your plumbing or HVAC emergency happens at 12am or 12pm! Avoid the machine and always speak with a live person.
Neat & Tidy
We arrive in clean uniform and wear special shoe covers to protect your floors.
Licensed, Bonded, Insured
Our technicians are licensed, bonded, and insured to ensure your safety.
You’ll know the cost of service before we begin work so there are never any surprises.
We know your home is unique so we provide our customers with options tailored to you.